Do Businesses Still Use Promotional Products to Market Their Company?
The answer to that is a resounding YES! With the power of the internet and techology, business owners are marketing their businesses in very sophisticated ways. As consumers we are marketed to…
- By email
- By snail mail
- By text
- On our smart phones
- On our social media sites
- On television
- On the sides of buses
- In magazines, online and on paper
- On the radio
Nevertheless, even with all the new types of marketing, one of the most productive, effective, tried and true means of marketing…the use of promotional products is still going strong and still very effective. In fact, studies have shown that using promotional products can increase customer loyalty, customer recommendations or referals as well as repeat business up to 50%.
There’s Power in Promotional Products…
Promotional products are more than just gadgets or trinkets…they have been around for a long time and are as effective as ever. In fact, marketers who know what they are doing, remember to include these giveaways in their marketing plans.
Take a look around you, more than likely you will see a pen, a coffee mug, a T-shirt or some other “gift” with a name and logo on it from someone who wanted you to remember them. (It’s working, isn’t it?) And if you’re a smart marketer, you can even get your clients to do some of your marketing for you by not only purchasing, but by wearing our using your logo’d merchandise for others to see.
Think of unique ideas to get your promo products into the hands of your clients or potential clients:
Sure, you can hand them out at trade shows, as giveaways in a fast food restaurant or as a reward for a referral…these are all good ideas and shouldn’t be overlooked. But see how creative you can get, do the unexpected:
– One company, whenever they shipped some of their product to a client, they always included a little jar of M&Ms in a logo’d jar with a tag that said “We always try to give more than you expect.” You had better beleive that their clients were happy, and always looked forward to their next shipment (which meant continuing orders.)
– Maybe if you own a computer repair store you could offer a branded USB Drive for someone who has just had to have their computer repaired, or for someone who just purchased a new laptop.
– What if you are a massage theapist, you might consider offering a stress ball with your logo on it for clients who need some stress relief.
There are so many creative things you could do with branded promotional products to help your customers or clients remember you…need some ideas…give me a call and we can brainstorm about what would work for you.
You’ve created a great brand for your business, now let’s put it to work!
Remember: If you can put ink on it or embroider it, I can get it for you!
Contact me, I have so many wonderful items for you to choose from, together we’ll find the right one or ones that compliment your business brand.