What’s the Best Way to Promote Your Business?
Are you a business owner? If you are, then you realize that promoting and marketing your business is a process that is ongoing if you want to stay in front of current or potential clients. If you are not constantly doing something to remain visible, you will become invisible…forgotten about, and the business down the street will take your place when people are looking for what you have to offer.
Obviously, the first thing you need to do is to develop your brand, something that makes you and your company memorable, and then you need to promote, promote, promote. There are various ways you can do this, and chances are you need to do more than one…
- Online advertising
- Radio ads
- Magazine ads
- Email marketing
- Direct mail
- Sponsor an event or team
- Social networking
- Post flyers on very visible bulletin boards
- Using strategic Promotional Products (My personal favorite)
While all of the above plans are good, some end up in the trash, some get forgotten once they’re out of site, and some can be very expensive.
Which promotional strategy just makes sense?
Strategic promotional products work!
Why do I call them strategic? Because they can be targeted…as a business owner, you can identify people who are interested in what you have to sell or offer.
Why do promo products work?
Let me count the ways…
- They are visible – Choose the right product for your business, and they will be seen over and over again, reminding people of who you are and what you do.
- They make people happy – People love to receive free, unexpected gifts, especially useful, fun promotional items such as “car air fresheners”, highlighter pens, coffee mugs or flashlights.
- They carry your name and logo – Talk about great, memorable branding, everytime someone pulls out a pen with your name on it, they’re reminded of you.
- They last – Unlike some of the other promotional strategies, promo products last longer, because they are useful, and people keep them around and use them daily.
- They are great for trade shows – People love going to trade shows and receiving promotional products, they put a very positive light on your business, that you will invest in giving free gifts.
Did you know?
- That 8 out of 10 consumers have in their possession about 10 promotional products. (Just look in your draw and you’ll find pens, envelope openers, thumb drives and many other things you use everyday.
- Imprinted bags are a big favorite, with nearly 1/3 of all consumers owning one. And bonus! Bags generate more impressions than other promo product.
- Top rated promo products are:
- #1 Logo’d Wearables – clothing, hats, socks, etc.
- #2 Pens
- #3 Bags
- #4 Calendars
- #5 Drinkware
Are you ready to start promoting your business effectively and efficiently?
If you can put ink on it or embroider it, I can get it for you!
Contact me, I have so many wonderful items for you to choose from, together we’ll find the right one or ones for your business.