How and Why Should You Promote Your Company Logo?
Your company logo should be a powerful visual symbol representing your business, something that when someone sees it, they automatically think of your company…it is one of the most important “puzzle pieces” that make up your brand. Whether you create it or you have it designed professionally, your logo should look professional, because it represents you…it can influence the way people think of your business:
- is it professional?
- is it amateur?
- should I do business with this company?
Your logo design should:
- Convey a message
- who you are and what you do
- Be simple
- Remember the “KISS”principle -“Keep It Simple Stupid”, it will not only be more attractive, but easier on the eye, and easier to remember.
- Be Versatile
- In the days of the internet, a good logo needs to to show well on all kinds of apps, on all kinds of devices and on several types of social media.
- Be something that will be remembered.
- This is accomplished by using a distinctive icon, a small amount of text, and a minimum (about 3 main colors),of sharp, solid, contrasting color.
- Be distinctive and help you stand out from the competition.
You should use your logo consistently…
Now that you have spent time and/or money developing your logo, what are you going to do with it?
Your logo should always accompany you wherever you go, and be proudly displayed wherever you are conducting business, whether it’s in a brick and mortar store, at a trade convention, at a street fair or on a sales call. There are even times when your logo could go on sales calls without you, when it’s stationary, a business card, on an employee’s name tag. In fact, if you’re smart, (and I’m sure you are!), you will make sure your logo promotes your business, shows up in all types of places and with all types of people, by putting it on great promotional products…
- Logo’d wearables – These can be given as gifts or worn by employees
- Ball caps
- All of your business’s printed materials
- Business Cards
- Sales Materials (brochures and handouts)
- Invoices and other Business Forms
- Thank you cards
- Signs and Banners
- Novelty, but useful giveaway items
- Water bottles
- Specialty food items
- Fidget spinners
You’ve created a great logo for your business, now let’s put it to work!
If you can put ink on it or embroider it, I can get it for you!
Contact me, I have so many wonderful items for you to choose from, together we’ll find the right one or ones that compliment your business brand.